Auscare Support has long identified the complexities around managing NDIS funding.
The frequent changes to the price guide, navigating complex line items and trying to understand the language used in the system can be overwhelming.
To respond to this, Auscare Support has partnered with My Spending Planner to launch a new service called Budget Builder.
1. Do you still feel like you could do with a little more support as you work with My Spending Planner technology?
2. Have you just received your NDIS plan and don’t know where to start?
3. Are you feeling totally confused about the cost of services and whether your plan will cover all the services you need?
4. Do you get to the end of your plan and have unspent funds?
5. Do you only have some of the information you need when you go to your planning meeting?
6. Are you wanting to increase your skills in managing your plan and do you want to be sure your funds will last for the year?
If you are an NDIS participant and answer YES to any of the Questions below, Budget Builder could be a solution for you:
Auscare Support Budget Builders have vast experience navigating the complexities of the NDIS. By utilising their knowledge of the NDIS and budgeting tools developed by My Spending Planner, they develop a report that will match your needs with your budget, enabling you to maximise your NDIS funding.
You can schedule an initial session with a Budget Builder at any stage of your My Spending Planner journey whether it’s to set your program up or arrange quarterly, half-yearly and end-of-plan sessions.
The main goal is to ensure that you maximise your existing funding and are prepared for your next plan review.
Budget Builder clients feel in control of their funds and have peace of mind knowing that they are making the most of My Spending Planner software, and are in the best position to achieve their goals.